Here at Verbero™, we confidently stand behind the quality of our expertly crafted products. However, if your product is not satisfactory, you may return it for a refund/exchange, according to the following policies:
For all returns, an original receipt is required from www.verbero.com, or an authorized Verbero™ dealer. Please keep a photocopy of your receipt for your records. All returns of unused items must be processed within 30 days of purchase. Replace with The item(s) must be sent back to Ververo at your expense. We cannot accept returns on the following items:
- Mouth Guards (Unless Factory Sealed.)
- Jock/Jill Shorts and Pants (Due to health regulations)
- Any customized jersey (Heat Pressed, logo'ed, etc.)
For all exchanges, once your product is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received the returned item. Refunds and exchanges are processed within 5 Business days of receipt of the goods.
*ALL RETURNS WITHOUT THE REQUIRED INFORMATION WILL BE DENIED*
SKATE BOOTS, ICE HOLDERS AND INLINE CHASSIS
GLOVES / PANTS
Warranty Duration: 30 day limited warranty from the consumer date of purchase
There is a 30-day limited warranty on composite sticks. Verbero™ Hockey, Inc. will provide a one-time replacement of your composite stick IF BROKEN DUE TO A MANUFACTURING DEFECT within 30 days from the consumer date of purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com
- Once you have contacted us about your broken stick, you must return your broken stick along with the required information within 14 days from the date the return was created. All shipping expenses are the responsibility of the consumer.
- Broken sticks are not eligible for a refund, regardless of the nature of the break.
- Please Note: Upon examination of returned stick, if Verbero™ determines that there is a manufacturing defect, we will ship the same or equivalent model stick replacement to the address you provide. We must have a full mailing address; we cannot ship to P.O. Box numbers.
- Verbero reserves the right to substitute if the requested model is not available. Please note the one time replacement stick is not covered under warranty.
- The warranty policy does not cover any breakages due to misuse or abuse. We will not return or repair the stick/shaft/replacement blade or provide a refund.
This warranty limits the duration of any implied warranties, such as the warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, to the duration of this express warranty. In addition, this warranty excludes our liability, special, indirect or consequential damages.
Ways To Contact Us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-760-509-4694